Bollywood, art, fashion come together for Style De Jour

It was a glitzy evening, with fashion, art and Bollywood stars coming together under one roof for the launch of a unique fashion property - Style De Jour.

The event, held here Tuesday night, was brought together by vodka brand Grey Goose, which made leading magazines Elle, Harper's Bazaar and L'Officiel depict their idea of fashion on models.

Even as several models flaunted various colours, trends and styles, Bollywood celebrities like Ayushmann Khurrana, Esha Gupta and Rohit Roy grabbed spotlight. Names like Salim Merchant, Sona Mohapatra and Anushka Manchanda, from the music industry, too were present at the event.

Ayushmann and Esha were named the male and female style icons, respectively, at the event.

Others too spoke about their fashion preferences.

For Anushka, who has a unique and funky sense of style, fashion is fun.

"As a musician, I get to experiment with a lot of things and I get away with most of it and it is just extension of my personality," she told IANS.

Rohit said: "My prime objective to fashion would be to be comfortable with what I am wearing. Sometimes I am classic, sometimes I follow trends, but I am not very outlandish when it comes to fashion. I am a very conservative person. I still like to try and experiment, but I usually follow classic lines."

http://in.omg.yahoo.com/news/bollywood-art-fashion-come-together-style-jour-090829407.html

Comments